PLEASE SUPPORT THE BIBLE PROJECT

November 20, 2015

THE BIBLE PROJECT
Starting in December I'll be kicking off the drive to raise funds to ship Bibles to Lima, Peru. I've already received some support but my hope is that more will help in this important mission that God has placed on my heart. 
Every penny goes towards the cost of purchasing and the cost of shipping the Bibles to The Prince of Peace Church in Chorrillos Lima, Peru. 
The Pastor there is Israel Martinez. I spoke to him on the phone a few months ago to insure everything was legit. He works through Exodus House International which is readily accessible through any Google search.


My goal is to ship the Bibles in January.
Here is the link to the Pastor and location in Peru. 

A heartfelt thank you to Hillcrest Christian for taking part in raising funds to help in this endeavor.
For more information please email me at darronthomas50@inbox.com or call/text me at 985-750-3455.


Proverbs 19:17 
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

God Bless